DataNumen Access Repair (formerly Advanced Access Repair) is a powerful Access recovery tool. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt Microsoft Access databases(.mdb and .accdb files) and recover your data in them as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
1. Support to repair Microsoft Access 95 to 2013 databases.
2. Support to recover the structure and records of the tables in Access databases.
3. Support to recover MEMO and OLE fields.
4. Support to recover deleted records and tables in Access databases.
5. Support to recover autonumber fields and indexes.
6. Support to recover relations.
7. Support to recover password encrypted databases.
8. Support to fix Access mdb files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
9. Support to find and select the Access mdb files to be repaired on the local computer.
10. Support to repair a batch of Access mdb files.
11. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair mdb file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
12. Support drag & drop operation.
13. Support command line parameters.
Related Searches: access, repair, database, mdb, fix, recover, recovery, rescue, file, microsoft, data, access 2000, records, deleted, table, jetcomp, ms access, msaccess, corrupt, corrupted, damaged, database, files, autonumber, index, relation, encrypted, password
Recent Changes: - Improve the compatibility the application with DAO and Access.
- Fix some minor bugs.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2003/2008/2012,Access 97 or higher