LAN and WLAN Sniffer. A program for low-level network packets capturing and analyzing in real-time. Includes: ICQ, AIM, IRC, MSN analyzers and ARP-spoofer. Allows to capture all network traffic even in switched LAN. Sniffer supports parsing of following protocols: IP, TCP, UDP and many others, Also includes: tcpdump, tcpflow, tcpstat.
* GUI analyzers for many popular protocols: IP, TCP, UDP...
* Analyzers for popular IM protocols: AIM/ICQ, MSN, IRC, Email
* Command line utilities, ported from UNIX: tcpdump, tcpflow, tcpstat
* Cross-platformed Remote Agent with source-code.
* Support of Wi-Fi chipsets: WaveLAN/Prism2, Prism54, Atheros
Related Searches: Wireless Sniffer, Sniffer, sniff, snif, Wireless Snif, Network Monitor, Capture, Ethernet, LAN, tcpdump, tcpflow, WinPCap, wi-fi, wifi, monitor mode, rfmon, kismet, wi-fi sniffer, wifi sniffer, wlan, IM sniffer, ICQ Sniffer, MSN Sniffer
Recent Changes: Improved performance
Real Time analysis for 1-Gbps LANs
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Russian
Additional Requirements: Network adapter, Wi-Fi adapter or Modem