Batch It Ultra is our flagship Batch Image Processor. Now available in Native 32 and 64 Bit. It is a tool which helps you batch resize, change format, rename, add up to 3 text captions, add up to 3 watermarks, apply special effects and adjust photo settings. It also has support printing and saving of photos in a contact sheet.
* Batch Resizing - You can resize by pixels, by percentage, by ratio, by cropping and also by frame. The By Frame method allows you to keep the same ratio aspects and pad the smaller side. You can resize up to 3 sizes in a single run.
* Format Change - It supports import of JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, JPEG 2000, Windows HD Photo, GIF, Targa, DIB, RLE, PIX, Truevision and other formats & export to JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPEG 2000, PCX, PBM, PPM, PGM and Windows HD Photo.
* File Renaming - You can keep the same file name, add a zero-padded running number, tag prefix and suffix or even adjust the filename to what you want with the available macros.
* Text Captions and Watermarks - Add up to 3 text captions or PNG/GIF watermarks such as a description or a copyright tag. You can set the watermarks and text captions to appear anywhere on the image with the various alignments option provided and have the option to refine the location through the X and Y offsets.
* Special Effects & Photo Adjustments - Supports Sharpen, Blur, Brightness, Contrast, Old Photo Effects, Emboss, Negative, Grayscale, Auto Equalize, Red/Green/Blue Adjustment, Drop Shadow Effect, Red Eye Removal, Round Corners, Borders and create Tiled Images.
* There are 3 different licenses which includes the standard version and the Command Line and Server versions which can support command line parameters.
* There are two versions, a native 32 Bit and a native 64 Bit version to take advantage of your operating system. Both are available for download from our website.
Take advantage of our 21 Days Trial copy
Related Searches: batch imaging, jpeg, jpeg 2000, Windows HD Photo, automated imaging tools, resizing, renaming, rename, image editing
Recent Changes: Fix Bug which causes the 2nd Resizing from not saving processed images.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 1gb RAM, 40mb Harddisk Space