* Replaces weak password based login with a hardware USB key (USB flash drive or memory card);
Uses big password, without the need for remembering it;
* Login with a USB Key is fully automatic and fast!
* The system is password protected but you don't need to enter it manually each time you log in or unlock Windows;
* Secure 2-factor login: Your USB Key + PIN code password;
* Use a single USB Key to sing-in into your Home, laptop and office computer;
* Access restriction to computer based on USB Key/time factor.
* Windows is protected even in Safe Mode;
* Assigning a password to your user account allows to set a better protection for hibernated computer.
No risk because of:
* Emergency Logon that helps to access your system in case you lost USB drive or forgot PIN code;
* PIN code to protect USB Key against unauthorized usage for login (with limited attempts to enter);
* Safe Mode guard - no chance for Bad Guy to bypass USB Key security by loading Windows in Safe Mode;
* Rohos uses NIST approved data-security principles: password is not stored on the USB Key in open form, USB Key copy protection does not allow to create unauthorized Key duplicates; All data on the Key are encrypted with AES-256 bit key length.
Related Searches: Windows, welcome screen, logon, login, windows password, usb flash drive, domain, network security, shares, access, authentication, two-factor authentication, secure, PIN
Recent Changes: Windows 7/8 support, Added Google Authenticator OTP, Terminal Server authentication improvements, and more...
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, ChineseSimplified, Czech, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Additional Requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0, 2 Mb free disk space