Aston2 Panels are a state-of-the-art utility (integral part of Aston2 Suite) that allows users to change the appearance of regular Windows taskbar while at the same time offering unique user experience with plenty of out-of-the-box features. By applying skins you can make your desktop look like an alien spaceship's computer interface, alternative operating system or anything your heart desires in just a split of a second. Aston2 Panels is not just a simple taskbar replacement utility, it offers much more.
Aston2 Panels features:
- Widgets support that enhances overall user experience by increasing productivity and adding more style to one's everyday computing. Widgets can inform you about the weather condition, display hard disk usage, enable you to perform lightning fast search for the files on your computer or in the web and many other useful things ;
- Skin support enables easy application of numerous unique skins and themes. Top notch skinning engine enables implementation of yet unseen effects and multimedia support;
- Flexible configuration. Every element of the Panels can be moved, tweaked and customized, thus letting one create yet more convenient working area. The same concerns Aston2 Menu and Aston2 Desktop as well;
- Animation support in every aspect of Aston2: smooth widgets opening and moving, animated wallpaper, animated icons and other elements of skinned widgets;
- Ease of use. No steep learning curves. Using Aston2 Panels is very simple;
- Drag'n'Drop operations support, user friendly interface;
- Unicode support;
- Multimonitor systems support;
- XML standard, used for all the parameters setup;
- Multi-language support;
- 64-bit systems support. Please note that Aston2 works on Windows XP and Windows Vista only.
There are a lot of features planned for the future Aston2 components releases, so this is just a beginning!
Related Searches: panel, taskbar, Aston, desktop, widgets, skins, weather, calendar, search, skinnable, Vista menu, customize, start button, menu
Recent Changes: Ability to add\remove panels and widgets directly from the context menu
Ability to edit Main Menu elements
Animation for the taskbar buttons and system tray
Panels and widgets can be now dragged with the help of grippers
Enhanced functionality of all the widgets
Improved compatibility with Vista
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian
Additional Requirements: 20 MB free disk space