With Ablebits.com Merge Tables Wizard you can lookup and combine matching data from 2 Excel worksheets in seconds.
The add-in is an easy-to-understand alternative to Microsoft Excel Lookup and Vlookup functions. It perfectly merges matching data from two tables whether they are located in the same or in two different Microsoft Excel files.
The intuitive and smart wizard provides a step-by-step guidance through the join process while additional capabilities and advanced options of the add-in ensure exactly the results Excel users need. Those who do a lot of data analysis in Excel will definitely appreciate the following capabilities of the Merge Tables Wizard:
- Ability to find and copy matching data in seconds.
- Auto-detecting all matching columns.
- Using one or several columns as matching criteria.
- Comparing Excel lists from different workbooks.
- Adding new columns to the main table or updating values in existing columns.
- Highlighting updated data in any color.
- Updating only empty cells so that the existing content won't get overwritten.
The add-in works in all versions of Microsoft Excel from 2003 to 2013 (32- and 64-bit).
Get started with a free download at [url removed]
Related Searches: excel, lookup, marge, table, list, worksheet
Recent Changes: FIXED: Data outside of Excel table were included in the selected range.
IMPROVED: Excel color palette is used for picking new background color for the updated values.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Excel 2013 (32- and 64-bit), 2010 (32- and 64-bit), 2007, 2003