Type Browser is to be used for any public type from .NET Framework Class Library (FCL) browsing.
- types by category (Enum, Class, Interface,...) in the assemblies.
- their members by category (Fields, Methods, Properties, Operators,...)
- members' description and attributes
and also can:
- switch into members' and base type
- save types in the favorites
- assign filters by base class, namespaces
- find out type in the assemblies
- add assembly to the list to view it's members
Related Searches: FCL, .NET, Framework, Types, Browser, Type Browser, CSharp, DotNet
Recent Changes: Corrected
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows'98, .NET Framework 1.0, Screen: 640 * 480