uuSpy tool is more like Spy++, but added the function of PasswordSpy and Get IE's HTML. With uuSpy you can understand the window layout of a running application or identify a certain window message that causes a bug. Also you can output style/exstyle of a selected window or set something to it.
* uuSpy can output style/exstyle of selected window or reset it like:
nStyle = WS_OVERLAPPED | WS_POPUP | WS_VISIBLE | WS_CLIPSIBLINGS | WS_CLIPCHILDREN
nExStyle = WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW | WS_EX_LEFT | WS_EX_LTRREADING | WS_EX_RIGHTSCROLLBAR
* resize or set text to selected window.
* uuSpy can watch windows's message with Hook(WH_GETMESSAGE & WH_CALLWNDPROC),and can log message to file.
* uuSpy also is PasswordSpy - Peeking into Password Edit & Internet Explorer and Retrieving passwords likes [***].
* uuSpy also can get HTML from Internet Explorer, get all the iframes's source!
* uuSpy is Multilanguage.Now with English (United States),Japanese (Japan),Chinese (PRC),Chinese (Taiwan).
Also you can add it by yourself(need download resource from uuware.com and put lang.ini to directory of Lang\ of uuSpy).
* uuSpy is released with source code(for uuSpy is used of framework of ccProc,and with no plan on provide source of ccProc,so I'm sorry that you can't compile it).
Related Searches: uuSpy, Spy++, PasswordSpy, Get IE's HTML, window layout, identify window message, style, exstyle
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Japanese
Additional Requirements: Not Established