WDReportGen is a report generator for Microsoft Word that outputs reports in Microsoft Word document format. If you know how to use Microsoft Word and write SQL statements, you can use WDReportGen to create all kinds of reports as you need.
To create a report, WDReportGen need to read a report template file and a WRF file. The report template file is a Microsoft Word document that defines the layouts and formats of a report. The WRF file contains SQL statements and some information, and tells WDReportGen how to get data from database and how to put data into a report. First WDReportGen creates a blank report using the report template file, executes SQL statements in the WRF file, and puts the data from database into the report.
* Use Microsoft Word as your reporting tool.
* Easy to use. Just Microsoft Word and SQL.
* Powerful and flexible. Microsoft Word are powerful and flexible.
* Saves money. Do not need to buy extra costly reporting tools.
* Saves time. Reduce development time and training time.
* Improves productivity. Reports are in familiar formats.
* For various users: IT users, business users and developers.
* Using Microsoft Word as your reporting tool
* Making report template directly using Microsoft Word
* Manipulating Word reports with OpenXML SDK
* Accessing to data using SQL
* Creating reports without programming experience
* Connection to databases using ADO.Net
* Supporting multi-databases in one report
* Generating reports with parameters
* Supporting Windows mode and command line mode
* Creating complex reports
* Creating reports with charts
* Creating reports with pictures
* Many reports in one Microsoft Word document
* Generating reports automatically
* One time configuration
* Flexible deployment
Related Searches: word report, reporting tool, generator, creator, ms word, document, doc, template, format, picture, database, sql, odbc, automation, maker, builder, software, microsoft, wordreport
Recent Changes: Upgrade to OpenXML SDK 2.5 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: * Microsoft .NET Framework 4.* Open XML SDK 2.5 for Microsoft Office.