Do you spend a lot of time in typing or copy-pasting candidate details, from resumes, into your database?
Manually entering resume details into a database is a tedious and distracting task to busy recruiters. With ResumeGrabber Standard, you can completely automate all your resume data entry tasks. ResumeGrabber can automatically extract and transfer resume details into any given database.
- Extracts details such as candidate name, postal address, email, phone number, etc from the resume and creates a new record in your database
- Captures information from resumes in any format - HTML, document, text, etc.
- Captures resumes from any source - Job boards, PC folders, email attachments
- Enters resumes into Outlook, ACT!, GoldMine and other online ATS and CRM systems
1. Simple to use - One Click technology helps the recruiters to transfer the contact details in seconds.
2. Intelligent Analyser - Identifies candidate contact details in the resume and transfers it to your database.
3. Keyword search - Identifies the keyword in the resume and color codes them.
4. Online ATS Support -Transfers resumes into any Online ATS
5. Unlimited resume Transfers - One time payment to process any number of resumes.
- Simple to use
- Enhances Productivity
- Saves time and money
- Gives an edge over competition
Related Searches: act resume add on, extract resumes from emails, software to capture resume, resume data entry, resume contact capture software
Recent Changes: Upgraded resume parser
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 15 MB disk space to install and 50 MB to run the program, IE 7 and above