Do you occasionally have to use your Mac and PC at the same time? Do you wish to mix your favorite applications in your own way? Now you can do it, and effectively. iRAPP is an innovative software application, which enables you to do just that - sit on your PC and work on both your PC applications as well as on your Mac applications at the same time. What is even better, if you have several Macs, you can control and work on all of them at the same time.
With iRAPP, you can:
- Connect to one or more systems with Mac OS X
- Use iRAPP Client or any MS RDP Client
- Use iRAPP Server in single-user or multiple-user mode
- Open any Mac application and use it directly from your PC environment
- Completely integrate Mac windows and desktop icons with your PC desktop
- Manage remote screen resolution and image quality.
- Adjust your PC workspace size, placement and behavior
Related Searches: remote desktop, remote control, terminal server, irapp, code rebel, rdp server
Recent Changes: This is bug fix release.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher @ Intel Core 2 Duo