EyeOnSite is a tool that keeps an eye on your sites or servers to see if they are accessible on the net. The services that can be monitored are http, ftp, smtp and pop3. When a service goes down, you can choose to be alerted with a visual message or an audible alarm. In addition, you can send an email message or launch an application which can be used to correct the situation. All error events are logged in individual log files and stats generated for each service. The status window shows the current state of all monitored services.
- Visual and audible alerts.
- Launch an application when a service goes on or comes off error.
- Send an email message when a service goes on or comes off error.
- Individual log files and stats for each service monitored.
- Customizable polling interval.
- Set a different poll interval when a service goes on error.
- Services supported: http, ftp, smtp, pop3.
- Pattern matching support for http.
- Support for http proxy
- Support for multi-domained web sites.
- No limit to number of sites that can be monitored
Related Searches: site connectivity monitor, service, servers, http, ftp, smtp, pop3, connectivity, site-watcher
Recent Changes: new features
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established