MIDI Tracker is music editor with ability to import and export songs to MIDI format, support of 128 instruments, assigning volume and tracks count, playing and editing notes by PC keyboard. It is easy to create a song from a several patterns without any copy/paste operations.
All in one
MIDI Tracker is continuation of music trackers such as FastTracker and ImpulseTracker. To work with MIDI Tracker you don?t need any additional music equipment, except your sound card. You can play, edit and record notes by pressing keys of PC keyboard.
MIDI music editor
MIDI Tracker uses own file format for loading and saving. However, MIDI Tracker has MIDI import and MIDI export functions to compatibility with other systems. MIDI file size optimized to keep it as small as possible. In addition, you can import FastTracker module (XM file), for example, to convert it to MIDI format.
It is simple
You can play on your keyboard like playing on MIDI keyboard (with 32 keys) and change the octave by pressing single key (keys F1-F8).
Using with sound banks.
You can use it with.SBK or .SF2 sound banks
There are several advantages of using MIDI Tracker for music for mobile devices (mobile phones).
- Small file size (usual these devices has a very limited memory size)
- Easy access to volume control (to make maximum song volume)
- Fast music production (you can make 4min song from 1 or 2 patterns)
We decided to keep the layout as easy to use as possible. Therefore, there are only two switching screens: pattern view and order view (song order). All other functions are accessible from the toolbar, main menu or shortcuts.
- Transpose track, pattern, channel, block up and down by halftone
- Enhanced transpose (using song key tone)
- Add / remove track
- Add / remove channel
- MIDI device choice
- Choose patch, volume, disable and enable channels (mute, solo) from the toolbar
- Playing and inserting notes and chords