Simple tool to synchronize system time over the Internet or over a network.
(1) Stays invisible for a user, practically not taking any system resources and network bandwidth to operate;
(2) Can sync time over the Internet using 16 predefined time servers, as well as lets you specify your own NTP servers;
(3)Can sync time on computers connected to a (local) network;
(4) Can communicate with remote machine(s) on a (local) network using a simple TCP/IP connection and perform the following tasks:
(4.1) Poll a remote machine for availability and if successful retrieve the idle time and the CPU clock reading on that machine;
(4.2) Control the screen on a remote machine by turning it on and off, or activating a screen-saver;
(4.3 ) Perform the following power operations on a remote machine: shut-down, rebooting, logging-off remote users, stand-by/sleep mode and hibernation;
(4.4) Run a file, open a web page, or a system command on a remote machine;
(4.5) Lock the Work Station on a remote machine.
(5) Can repeat synchronization at a user defined time intervals;
(6) Works on a principle - "Set it and forget it".
Related Searches: tSync, tSyncRemote, time sync, synch, synchronization, Internet time synchronization, network time synchronization
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: User account with administrative privileges, Internet/network connection.