NetStat Agent is a powerful and extremely useful network tool for monitoring and diagnosing. It includes all useful network tools such as netstat, ping, traceroute, ipconfig, dns query (nslookup), whois, arp, route and http checker, but in a clean graphical interface.
NetStat Agent shows your TCP and UDP connections, the geographical location of the remote IP-address and its hostname and more. It gives you the option to close unwanted connections. The program provides you with the ability to test whether a remote host is reachable across an IP network and determines the route between your computer and a remote host. It retrieves all available information about your computer network configuration. It also monitors entries in the Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) cache and displays the IP routing table. NetStat Agent provides you with the ability to monitor web sites to test whether a URL is reachable.
- You can configure special rules to close unwanted connections, terminate processes, play the sound alert, etc.
- Each new or old connection is highlighted.
- You can add, delete and modify ARP entries in the ARP cache.
- Provides the ability to renew or release DHCP adapter configuration and to disable adapters.
- Built-in Whois utility allows you to query all information about an IP address or domain.
- The powerful log manager allows you to view, delete and clear netstat or arp log files.
- Graphs the round trip time and shows the country of the hop for ping and traceroute utilities.
Still not convinced? Just download it and try it for yourself!
Related Searches: netstat, ping, tracert, dns query, nslookup traceroute, whois, arp, ipconfig, route, network, http, monitoring, diagnosing, analyzing
Recent Changes: Updated netstat tool, added hosts.ini for fast DNS resolving, fixed bug with sorting.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Russian
Additional Requirements: 64MB Ram, 600MB HDD