Pazera Free Video to iPod Converter is an absolutely free application which converts the most popular video files (AVI, MPEG, MP4, FLV, MOV and other) into iPod / iPhone / Apple TV videos (MP4, MOV). You can also extract audio tracks from video files to MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF format.
The application allows you to convert full movie or selected range only. You can limit output file size and set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video bitrate, fps, resolution, sampling frequency and other.
The Pazera Free Video to iPod Converter interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window, select proper profile from list, and click the CONVERT button. If the video quality is poor, increase video bitrate.
The most important features:
* Conversion from AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, VOB, VCD DAT to MP4, MOV, MP3, WAV, AAC or AIFF.
* Predefined profiles for iPod, iPhone and Apple TV.
* Large number of options.
* Saving and restoring encoder settings.
* Portability. This program doesn't use system registry and can be run from portable devices. All settings are written to INI file.
* Supported languages: english, polish.
* 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. No limitations, no watermarks, no adware, no spyware.
Recent Changes: New version of the FFmpeg encoder, support for new video codec - H.264, volume control, support for additional FFmpeg command line parameters, from now the program does not use the system registry, a number of modifications to the source code and bug fixes.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Polish
Additional Requirements: Not Established
Latest Releases in Audio & Multimedia - Rippers & Converters