VNC Organizer - An application for browsing, editing and importing VNC connection files (.vnc). All files are stored in one central place for each user. Also this tool can establish a vnc connection based on the information in the .vnc files.
* Browse all VNC connection files (.vnc)
* All files are stored in one central folder.
* Add new connections
* Delete connections
* Group connections
* Connect to a VNC server using a selected connection file and the installed VNC viewer (Viewer must be installed to use this function)
* Connect through SSH or Telnet
* Edit each VNC settings file in an Editor which explains each function and automates the setting process whenpossible. Edited files can be saved again. The saved files are fully compatible to the VNC viewer.
* Import .vnc files to make them available to the VncOrganizer tool.
* Export .vnc files to another directory.