Thesis and paper writing has obstacles like using abbreviations. This plugin is for Winword to simplify abbreviations management using friendly libraries. It creates abbreviation lists in one click. The software creates smart and portable documents. It uses database management of libraries.
- Create smart and portable abbreviation fields in MS Word documents.
- Uses libraries(s) for abbreviation management.
- Open/Create abbreviation libraries(s).
- Add abbreviation(s) to a library.
- Insert abbreviations into MS Word according to abbreviation rules.
- Delete abbreviations from the library with or without document updating.
- Update abbreviations after integrating other documents.
- Create abbreviation list with first page of occurrence from the documents.
- Toolbar remembers previous location setting
- Support bidirectional languages (right-to-left and left-to-right)
- Support plural form of abbreviations.
- Supports low and upper case for the same acronym with different meanings.
- Online search for abbreviation acronyms.
- Export abbreviations to library
- Automatic search for nearest abbreviation to the selected text.
Related Searches: Winword, plugin, abbreviation, management, list, addin, add-in, thesis, publication
Recent Changes: Ver 1.3:
Added export abbreviations to a library button
A new feature; highlight a text and press abbreviation management button to select the nearest abbreviation
New icon sets
Supports online search for acronyms
Enhanced abbreviation listi
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: WinWord