Are you away and can't control your computer at the moment? With Auto Control you can do many operations to your computer while you are away such as: Shutdown, Restart, Hibernate, Standby, Log off ...etc by using 3 methods, Alarm mode, Countdown mode and Listening mode that allows you to control using a web page, you can access it anywhere at any time using computer or cell phone.
Auto Control main features:
- Use Alarm mode to get an action done in a specific time.
- Use Countdown mode to execute action after a period of time.
- Use Listen to Action mode to control your computer anywhere at any time.
- Use Listen to Action mode to control many sets of computers with few clicks.
- Control your computer once it starts with Windows startup.
- Get confirmation email once an action is done.
- Friendly user interface.
- Great tool with small size.
Related Searches: auto control, shutdown, restart, logoff, hibernate, screenshot, turn off, standby, sleep, reboot, process, remote
Recent Changes: - Added: "Turn off monitor", "Open file", "Close running process" actions.
- Added: Date activation in Alarm Mode.
- Added: "Listen to action", control your PC through a webpage.
- Added: "Open Auto Control with system startup." in Options.
- Added: Help section.
- Added: Check for updates.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0