Air Mic Live Audio allows you to listen to the live audio stream (with about five seconds of delay depending on the network) captured from your PC or Mac's built-in microphone. You can use Air Mic as a remote home surveillance tool to discretely monitor the activity of your children or elderly.
All you need is a running PC or Mac at the monitored location, and you can listen to what is going on with Air Mic anywhere using 3G/WiFi network on your iPhone/iPod Touch.
* Live audio streaming from your PC/Mac's audio input (mic or line-in).
* Works with WiFi/3G with automatic connection. No configuration needed on most routers.
* Also support manual connection using computer's IP address.
* Record the live audio feed directly on your iPhone/iPod.
* Password protection of Air Mic access.
* WiFi-sync of the recorded audio files.
Please read carefully of the following requirement before downloading Air Mic:
* iPhone or iPod Touch with V2.2.
* A Mac laptop running Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
* Or a Windows XP/Vista system.
* A shared Wi-Fi network between your Mac computer and your iPhone/iPod Touch. This version of Air Mic also work over Edge or 3G networks.
* Download and run the free Mac or Windows software from [url removed] to stream your feed.