Boilsoft Video Splitter is a wonderful video format splitter and movie file cutter which can split any large video files into several video segments by customizable selections or equal-size video parts without re-encode or by re-encode cutting mode.
Source video file can be split accurately with preserved profile parameters and 1:1 quality without re-encode. Re-encode mode can split video files into other format to make you get your desired video effect. This video splitter also allows users to import and split videos larger than 3GB.
Features of Boilsoft Video Splitter :
* Split any large videos into multiple clips quickly with zero quality loss without re-encode process,.
* Universal and versatile video splitter to split AVI, Divx, MPEG-4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, ASF, WMV, WMA, Real Media(.rm, .rmvb), MP4(.mp4, .m4a), 3GP(.3gp, 3g2), VCD (.dat), AC3, MPEG Audio file, mp1, mp2, mp3 and much much more.
* Split and re-encode video to clips of other format including 3GP, WMV, AVI, DVD, FLV, iPod, MP3, MP4, MPEG, PSP, RM, SVCD, VCD and VOB.
* Adjust video settings like Codec, Bitrate, Frame rate, Frame Size to get your desired video effect.
* Select and split videos by adjustable start time and end time.
* Split videos into equal-size parts as you want.
* Split any videos larger than 3GB without re-encoding with high speed.
* A built-in video player to play source video file and output clips.
* Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime
* Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7
Related Searches: Video Splitter, split video, video split, split to clips, HD splitter, AVI Splitter, MPEG Splitter, RM Splitter, ASF Splitter, WMV Splitter, 3GP Splitter, MP4 Splitter
Recent Changes: * Fixed some bugs that failed to split MKV video files.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime, Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7