Firebird Maestro is a powerful solution for the Firebird server administration and development. Key features include:
- support for all the Firebird versions up to 3.0;
- database designer;
- complete data management tools with viewing, editing, grouping, sorting and filtering abilities and BLOB Viewer/Editor;
- Unicode/UTF8 support;
- handy SQL Editor with code folding, syntax highlighting, SQL formatter and multi-threading;
- visual query builder;
- data export/import ../34731/to/from_the_most_popular_formats_including_Excel__HTML__XML__and_more.css;
- comfortable access to the Firebird security features.
The application also provides you with a powerful set of tools to edit and execute SQL scripts, build visual diagrams for numeric data, compose OLAP cubes, and much more.
Related Searches: Firebird, maestro, front, GUI, admin, client, tool, database, management, server, administration, administrator, development, editor, builder, stored, UDF, security, script, IDE, designer, olap
Recent Changes: Version 14.1 introduces support for some Firebird 3.0 new features, updated SQL Dump wizard, nullable column checker, data export to JSON, and a lot of other useful things.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Pentium III/ RAM: 512 MB