PostgreSQL Maestro is a high-quality Windows GUI admin tool for PostgreSQL server management, control and development. Key features include:
- support for all the PostgreSQL server versions from 7.3;
- easy database object management;
- database designer;
- comfortable access to PostgreSQL security features;
- data management: editing, grouping, sorting and filtering abilities;
- handy SQL Editor with code folding and multi-threading;
- visual query builder with support for subqueries and UNIONS;
- working with remote PostgreSQL servers via SSH or HTTP tunnel;
- data export/import ../34751/to/from_the_most_popular_formats.css;
- powerful BLOB Viewer/Editor.
Related Searches: PostgreSQL, Postgres, PgSQL, front, GUI, admin, client, tool, database, management, server, administration, administrator, development, editor, builder, stored, schema, role, procedure, security, script, IDE, designer, debugger
Recent Changes: Version 14.4 introduces PostgreSQL 9.4 compatibility, support of materialized views, range types and some other latest PostgreSQL features, dramatically improved Function Editor, enhanced Data Import abilities, data export to JSON, and other new features.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian
Additional Requirements: Pentium III/ RAM: 512 MB