Edit next types of files: C/C++ (.c, .cpp, .h), C# (.cs), Java (.java), Ix86 Assembler (.asm, .inc), Resources (.rc), Xml (.xml, .config), Java Script (.js), Cascading Style Sheets (.css), Html (.html, .htm), ASP.NET(.aspx, .asmx, .ascx, .asax,...).
View edited web-files in the inner or external browser and navigate the web.
Add any extension to any color-scheme
and to be registered and/or opened by Source Editor.
It also :
- has feature for printing (in Black & White + bolding)
- recognizes (for coloring) some C common definitions like BOOL, TRUE, etc.
- recognizes for C# most classes, structures, enums...
- does it also for Java
- has projects (list of files) manager
- can be extended for any additional tokens coloring
- can run compilers and compiled programs with options
- can generate html image for code publication on the web
- has templates for Asm, C/C++, C# and ASP.NET files.
- has examples for C/C++, C#, Java and Masm32