The EM-1 Editor is a Pattern Editor and Manager for the Korg Electribe EM-1 Groovebox.
It comes with a full Step Sequencer emulation, a Motion Sequence Editor, Piano Roll Editor, Pattern Matrix etc.
New in 2.00:
Fader Automatization added, Tutorials added, Piano Roll Editor enhanced etc...
The all-in-one overview for all steps of a pattern makes it very easy keeping track of what's going on in your sequences.
Fast access to all Pattern Steps and Parameters of all Parts.
Name & Style handling for Patterns integrated.
- Full emulation of the EM-1 Step Sequencer engine
- Start, Stop, Swing, Mute/Un-Mute, Solo/Un-Solo etc...
- Load Pattern
- Save Pattern
- Import/Export SysEx (.syx) Pattern
- Rotate Steps (left/right)
- Random Steps
- Reset Pattern Edits etc...
Motion Sequence Editor:
- Motion Templates (redefineable by user)
- Copy Motion
- Paste Motion
- Create Random Motion
- Free hand drawing, interpolate drawing, shift drawing
- Repeat Copy of Motion parts to easily create regular Motion pattern Curves
- Smooth Motion Curve
- Invert Motion Curve
- Revert Motion Curve
- Reset Motion Edits
- Load Motion
- Save Motion
- Easy to change Motion destination
- Copy Part
- Paste Part
- Load Part
- Save Part
- Reset of a Knob or Fader value on a right mouse click
Piano Roll Editor:
- Easy to set Pitch & Length of Synth Part Steps
- Open Set (all 4 Pattern Banks in a single file)
- Save Set
- Open Bank
- Save Bank
- Import/Export SysEx (.syx) Bank
- Receive Bank / all Banks
- Transmit Bank / all Banks
- Initialize Bank
- Rename Pattern
- Style Pattern handling
- Provides easy Pattern selection
And much more minor features...
Related Searches: MIDI, Korg, Electribe, Editor, EM-1, EM1, groovebox, pattern, Step Sequencer, music, techno, rave, loops,
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, German
Additional Requirements: min 1024x768