Windows Key Finder is the ultimate rescue & recovery bootdisk to reset Windows 7/2008/XP/Vista/2003/2000 forgotten passwords, and recover lost product keys for Windows, Office, SQL Server, Exchange Server, Visual Studio, VMware, Virtual Server, etc. Windows Key Finder works even if your computer is crashed or the Windows admin/user password is expired, forgotten, compromised or for any reason you are locked out of the computer.
Windows Key Finder saves yourself the headache of fighting to get back into your locked computer! It can also prevent you from losing valuable Windows and Office product keys. Safe & easy to use, no computer skills required.
Key Features & Benefits
* Simple and intuitive graphic interface.
* Recover or reset Windows administrator and user passwords.
* Unlock and enable user and administrative accounts.
* Allow you to reset Windows password instantly.
* Find product key for Microsoft Office 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 and Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, Me and Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit supported).
* Retrieve Windows or Office product key from crashed hard disk drive or unbootable computer.
* Recover product key for Windows, Office, SQL Server, Exchange Server, Visual Studio, VMWare, Adobe and many other products.
* Automatically detect all operating systems installed on your computer.
* Support Windows 7, Windows XP, 2003, 2000, NT, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (64-bit), Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition (64-bit), Windows VISTA, Windows VISTA (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (R2).
* Create a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
* Support RAID/SCSI/SATA hard drives, and FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems.
* Allow you to load any specific hard disk driver.
* FREE update.
Related Searches: Windows Key Finder, windows password, reset windows password, recover product key, windows password reset, find product key, cd key, windows key, lost product key, recover windows password, product key finder, boot cd, bootable, lost
Recent Changes: Recover product key and reset lost Windows login password for the latest Windows version: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 (R2)
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: CD/DVD-ROM drive or USB drive, 256 MB of RAM