NCH Sound Tone Generator lets you create audio tones, sweeps or noise waveforms using a Windows computer with a sound card or a PocketPC handheld.
Typical Applications include test tone generation in studios for the alignment of levels, calibration and testing of audio equipment or speakers, tuning music instruments as an accurate reference tone, demonstration of audio principles to students and more.
* Sine wave, square wave, triangular waveform, saw tooth waveform, impulse, white noise and pink noise.
* Supports frequencies from 1Hz to 22kHz bandwidth (subject to sound card).
* Multiple simultaneous tones (1 to 16 tones can be created at the same time) (useful to create harmonics).
* Mono or separate stereo operation (ideal to create dual tones or 'beats').
* Tone Sweeps (Log or Linear).
* Plays tone or saves as wav file.
Lite and Professional editions available from NCH Software.
About NCH Software
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence. Download Software for DJ, broadcast, stream, record, edit, convert, burn, mix, split, tag, rip and play audio files for wav, mp3, and other popular file formats.
Related Searches: tone, tone generator, frequency generator, tones, sine, sine wave, wav, waveform, test tone, frequency, audio tone, noise, white noise, pink noise, player, software, download
Recent Changes: Major Update
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Works on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7. Sound Card