- Need to scan thousands of workstations to report the size and version of a particular .dll file?
- Need a simple means of distributing files/folders to multiple machines on your network?
- Need a way to remotely reset the local administrator password on multiple servers?
- Need to know IDs have local administrator rights on your servers?
- Need to modify a particular registry value remotely and quickly?
These are just some of the functions available with the console.
The Windows Remote Scanning Console is a simple yet powerful suite of tools designed to enable IT administrators the ability to remotely scan and manage their client/server environments with ease. In total
there are 17 snapins currently available to the console ranging from simple file/folder scanning all the way to remote password resetting.
All of these functions will quickly make the Windows Remote Scanning Console a must have addition to any IT administrators arsenal.