EMS SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird is a powerful tool for InterBase and Firebird database administration and development. SQL Manager is compatible with any InterBase and Firebird database management systems version up to the newest one and supports all of the latest InterBase and Firebird features including DB triggers, journaling, incremental backups, and others. It offers plenty of powerful database tools such as Visual Database Designer to create InterBase/Firebird database in few clicks, Visual Query Builder and Stored Procedure Debugger for InterBase and Firebird SQL scripts development and many more useful features for efficient InterBase/Firebird administration. SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
* Rapid database management and navigation
* Easy management of all InterBase and Firebird objects with Unicode support editors
* Effective security management
* Excellent visual and text tools for query building
* Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
* Impressive Unicode compatible data export and import wizards working in background mode
* Powerful visual database designer
* Easy-to-use wizards performing InterBase and Firebird services in background mode
* Powerful and easy-to-use graphical user interface
* And other useful features
Related Searches: interbase tools, firebird tools, interbase firebird tools, interbase query, firebird query, firebird client tools, interbase client tools, interbase export, interbase import, firebird export, firebird import, ib tools, firebird database tools
Recent Changes: Added the support of Embedded User Authentication (EUA) for InterBase 7.5 and higher. For Firebird 2.5 it is now possible to create a view from a stored procedure. Added the possibility to work with Embedded Users for InterBase 7.5 and higher. Other improvements and bug-fixes.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Russian
Additional Requirements: 300MHz 64 MB RAM; Possibility to connect to some local or remote InterBase/Firebird Server