HTML Calendar Maker Pro is a handy tool that can easily and quickly create customizable monthly web page calendars. No more drawing boxes in an editor. No more hassles of writing lines of code for every month. Your events can now be typed into a calendar window on the screen and, with the press of a button, they can be immediately converted into a web page calendar. This program can create your calendars in minutes- not hours!
This program is perfect for businesses to keep web visitors up-to-date on the latest events, schools to let the community know what activities are coming up, and even family home pages for birthdays, holidays and genealogy work. No knowledge of HTML is needed, so only a minimum knowledge of how a web page works is required to use this program. If you wish to use HTML, however, HTML Calendar Maker Pro allows you to type it in alongside the events (to customize your calendar further) and you can even create headers and footers to your liking.
- Insert links, popup links, images, and bullets
- Choose your own colors, fonts, and alignments
- Pick from an assortment of color schemes, with additional schemes available
- On-screen sidebar tutorial to take you through each step
- Headers and footers can be added (if you know HTML)
- Can match the language that your copy of Windows uses
- Free updates to newer versions
- Weeks can begin on a Sunday or Monday
- Any day of the week can be hidden
Related Searches: Misc. Web Authoring, html calendar, calendar, calandar, calender, webcal, web page calendar, htmlcalendar, htmlcal, web calendar, internet calendar, Maiurano, htmlcalender, webcalendar
Recent Changes: Compatible with Windows 7 (64-bit too)
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established