Feature rich tool for creating and managing help projects.
It focuses on the organization of existing html files, xml files, scripts, images
and other resources so that the help author has the best overview of his project.
Precision Helper works natively with the Microsoft HTML Help projects format (HHP)
and allows to publish resulting help to the CHM, WebHelp, ePUB (e-book), PDF
and the "single doc" formats.
Precision Helper is designed for advanced developers and authors,
but user-friendly environment enables creating help projects also by novice users.
* Easy editing of the contents and the index
* Context-sensitive help editor
* Customizable topic and project templates
* Embedded topic editor with syntax highlighting,
code completion and text/code insertion via predefined keystrokes
* Visual window type designer
* Wide support for clipboard and drag & drop
* Publishing the CHM, WebHelp, ePUB (e-book), PDF, Single HTML, ...
* CHM file decompilation
* Global searching, CHM Viewer and other tools
* Project files management, topic browsing in tabs
* Scripting interface for application extensions (Add-Ons)
* and many more ...
Related Searches: html, help, authoring, documentation, chm, pdf, webhelp, webpage
Recent Changes: Fixes the behavior of file selection dialogs in Windows 7 (loss of the focus of calling window)
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Czech, French, Hungarian, Polish, Russian
Additional Requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 256 MB RAM, 25 MB free disk space