ResoMail is an alternative mail system based on cryptography, providing a private and secure mail for confidential and sensitive correspondence.
* Encryption is done under the hood, transparently. So even grandmothers will be able to use it without accidentally sending anything unencrypted.
* This is an open source project. Anyone who's inclined to do so may view the source code and can even contribute to the project. Actually, it's difficult for any cryptography application to be trusted without it being open source.
* It uses an alternative DNS implementation with secure domains. Each domain has its own certificate to sign subdomains and email addresses.
* The ResoMail server software has secure host features which allow private keys to be kept off of the host server. So even if the server is compromised, the keys will remain secure.
* Mail account creation for end user is simply like entering a login and password. Key pair generation, sending public key for signature by domain owner and receiving it back is done automatically "under the hood"
* Easy, one-click new server configuration.
* To prevent spam and "fishing" scams, the "From" address can not be forged. This is an important feature that is not available with other e-mail systems.
Related Searches: mail, emai, l secure, private, encryption, simple, easy to use
Recent Changes: bug fixes
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Java Installed