Are you developing SQLite3 databases and need an easy and powerful tool? SQLite Expert Personal is the perfect choice. It is a feature rich administration and development tool for SQLite. SQLite Expert is designed to answer the needs of all users, from writing simple SQL queries to developing complex databases.
The graphical interface supports all SQLite features. It includes an SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion and visual table and view designers.
Supported platforms: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7.
Advanced SQL editor
* Syntax highlighting and code completion
* Multiple SQL tabs
Powerful restructure capabilities
* Visual editors for table columns, indexes, foreign keys, triggers, unique and check constraints.
* Restructure any complex table without losing data.
* Any restructure operation is wrapped in a nested transaction which is rolled back if any errors occur when applying changes.
* Edit data in the grid using powerful in-place editors.
* Image editor currently supporting JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and ICO image formats.
* Visualize and modify BLOB fields using the integrated Hex editor.
* Full Unicode support.
* Support for attached databases.
Related Searches: SQLite, administration
Recent Changes: Added option to open multiple SQL tabs.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows 2000 or later; 1GB RAM; 100 MB available on hard drive