CAD File Converter is the key that gives you access to drawings in the most common CAD formats, by making them compatible with your own graphic programmes - even if not the latest versions - visualising them and printing in PDF format.
It can import drawings in DWG, DXF and DXB from version 12 to the most recent 2011 version, as well as drawings and maps in every kind of DWF format, compressed and uncompressed.
All drawings can be quickly visualised in a preview or transformed into DXF and DWG, again - versions 12 to 2011, in DWF binary, ASCII, compressed or uncompressed.
Cad File Converter converts DXF, DWG, DWF and DXF to PDF. Several options allow the user to fully configure the resulting PDF file.
CAD File Converter is a simple, easy-to-use tool that increases compatibility among the various CAD programmes, including between different versions of the same programme, as well as visualising and printing various drawing formats.
Main functions are:
- Import-export of various DWG, DXF and DXB formats from versions 12 to versions 2011.
- Import and export of DWF format.
- Taking ACIS solid modeling and transforming into mesh for use in most 3D programs if exported in version 12.
- Quick preview function for all formats
- Exporting DWG, DXF, DXF and DWF files in PDF format
- supporting several DWF formats (compressed, not compressed, bimary, ascii, encoded. etc)
- Multiple documents and folders conversion
- Scaled fully configured PDF ready for printing
- Drag and drop support. File and folders can be dragged into the CAD File Converter Window.
Related Searches: cad, dwg, dxf, dwf, pdf, convert, translate, conversion, format
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install Only
Supported Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, Seven Mac Os 10.4.11 or later