Free EyeLine is professional video surveillance software used to capture and store video from a single camera or webcam. Other professional editions for multiple digital video cameras or webcams is available from NCH Software. EyeLine Professional was designed for business uses. This software can record multiple video channels simultaneously with automated motion detected start and stop if required. The number of video sources that the application can record from is only limited by your PC's capacity. Images can be streamed to a central computer, uploaded to the internet via FTP or stored in a local computer. The recordings are automatically compressed for archiving. Later they can be searched by date, time, line or other data using the software directly.
* Monitoring of buildings or offices after hours for security.
* As a video surveillance recorder in shops to prevent theft.
* In conjunction with a security alarm - capture, analyse and play back security footage to determine if a security call out is warranted.
* Simple, yet effective, video security system for your home.
EyeLine Professional Video Surveillance Features:
* Records multiple cameras simultaneously. Number limited only by hardware.
* Motion detection recording saves spaces by recording only when something is happening.
* The frames are automatically time stamped so it can be used as evidence if required.
* Video can be monitored on the screen as it records.
* Easy to use for reliable day-to-day operation
Professional, Home, Small Business, and Enterprise Editions are available from NCH Software.
About NCH Software:
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, telephony, dictation, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and continues to receive awards for software excellence.
Related Searches: digital surveillance, video surveillance, home security, webcam surveillance, camera surveillance, surveillance software, video, surveillance, security, protect, monitor, business, protection, in-store, record video, stream video, protection, monitoring, recording
Recent Changes: New Release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Works on Windows Vista 2000/XP/2003/2008 and Windows 7