Boilsoft DVD Clone Lab is an easy-to-use DVD cloner, DVD burner and DVD decrypter that can backup, rearrange, and manipulate the content of a DVD to a DVD folder or any DVD disc in perfect 1:1 ratio. The simple DVD copy app can copy DVD movies in any region code, copy DVD movies in Full Disc, Main Movie only or Certain Chapters. Wit it, you can also choose your preferred subtitles and audio track of different languages.
Boilsoft DVD Clone Lab can remove all known DVD copy protections, thus to copy any DVD to hard drive, or to any blank DVD disc, including DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, and DVD-R DL, without any damage or loss.
Boilsoft DVD Clone Lab is surely the powerful, fast and handy DVD copier, DVD cloner, DVD backup you need!
Key Features of Boilsoft DVD Clone Lab:
* Copy or clone any DVD to any DVD file folder or blank DVD disc including DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL.
* Copy DVD-9 to DVD-9, Copy DVD-5 to DVD-5, Copy DVD-9 to DVD-5, Copy DVD-5 to DVD-9 in 1:1 ratio without any quality loss.
* Remove all known DVD copy protections to freely copy any DVD, including SONY ARccOS protected DVDs.
* Options to clone the whole DVD disc with all the special features, intros, trailer and ads, just copy main movie or a certain range of chapters or full disc.
* Rename your output DVD as you like.
* Preset and define preferred audio languages, subtitles or audio tracks.
* Support extract one DVD content to several DVDs.
* Support preview DVD content before copy.
* Customized DVD burning speed and good output DVD quality.
* An easy to use DVD cloner, with a clear and step-guiding control panel.
Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime.
Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista
Related Searches: DVD clone lab, dvd cloner, backup dvd, dvd copy, copy dvd movies, dvd backup software, dvd copying software, dvd shrink, clone dvd, backup dvds, copy dvds, dvd copier, copy protected dvd
Recent Changes: Fixed some known defects.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime, Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista