Introduction:Boilsoft MTS Converter([url removed]) is a powerful batch Video converter supporting MTS to nearly all kinds of video formats.So you can easily convert MTS to AVI, MPEG,VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, iPod Mp4, PSP MP4, MP4,FLV, etc..Boilsoft MTS Converter's adjustable panel brings you more useful functions, including add watermark, subtitle to your coverted video. A mini video cutter is attached to the preview player of the converter, you can choose any video clip to convert. Four ways of frame size adjustment are provided-Crop, Stretch, Preserve aspect ratio and Customize. With Boilsoft MTS Converter, you will find convert your MTS video more professionally than ever.
Functions & Features:
* MTS Converter can convert to all popular video files,like AVI, MPEG, WMV,VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, iPod Mp4, PSP MP4, MP4,FLV format.
* MTS Converter completely supports *.m2ts, *.mts files as source.
* MTS Converter provides a better decoding solution of WMV file.
* MTS Converter can output WMV file with Windows Codec 7/8/9.
* Convert MTS files to iPod, iPhone, iTouch, PSP, PS3, and other digital multimedia devices.
* Output video/audio settings can be fully customized.
* Easy to use, with a super simple control panel.
* Supports batch conversion.
* With a mini video cutter attached to the preview player. You can convert a certain video clip.
* MTS Converter supports watermark.
* MTS Converter supports add subtitle.
* MTS Converter supports flip video image.
* MTS Converter supports 4 methods of Frame Size adjustment- Crop, Stretch, Preserve aspect ratio and Customize.
* Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime
* Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7
Related Searches: MTS Converter, Video converter, MTS to AVI, MTS to MPEG, MTS to VCD, MTS to SVCD, MTS to DVD, MTS to 3GP, MTS to iPod, MTS to Mp4, MTS to PSP, MTS to iPhone, MTS to iTouch, MTS to PS3
Recent Changes: * Fixed--Although Realplayer 14.0 is installed, RM files can not be decoded. From now on, even if there is no Realplayer in your PC or laptop, the RM files can be decoded.
* Fixed--The bug related to the language of user account. For example, if you create a Chinese user account in an Englis
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime, Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7