Introduction:Boilsoft MPEG Converter([url removed]) is a powerful batch Video converter supporting MPEG to nearly all kinds of video formats.So you can easily convert MPEG to AVI, VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, iPod Mp4, PSP MP4, MP4,FLV, etc..Boilsoft MPEG Converter's adjustable panel brings you more useful functions, including add watermark, subtitle to your coverted video. A mini video cutter is attached to the preview player of the converter, you can choose any video clip to convert. Four ways of frame size adjustment are provided-Crop, Stretch, Preserve aspect ratio and Customize. With Boilsoft MPEG Converter, you will find convert your MPEG video more professionally than ever.
Functions & Features:
* MPEG Converter can convert to all popular video files,like AVI, MPEG, WMV,VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, iPod Mp4, PSP MP4, MP4,FLV format.
* MPEG Converter completely supports all kinds of MPEG files as source.
* MPEG Converter provides a better decoding solution of WMV file.
* MPEG Converter can output WMV file with Windows Codec 7/8/9.
* Convert MPEG files to iPod, iPhone, iTouch, PSP, PS3, and other digital multimedia devices.
* Output video/audio settings can be fully customized.
* Easy to use, with a super simple control panel.
* Supports batch conversion.
* With a mini video cutter attached to the preview player. You can convert a certain video clip.
* MPEG Converter supports watermark.
* MPEG Converter supports add subtitle.
* MPEG Converter supports flip video image.
* MPEG Converter supports 4 methods of Frame Size adjustment- Crop, Stretch, Preserve aspect ratio and Customize.
* Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime
* Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7
Related Searches: MPEG Converter, Video Converter, Convert MPEG to AVI, to FLV, to flash, to MPEG, to VCD, to SVCD, to DVD, to 3GP, to iPod, to Mp4, to PSP, to iPhone, to iTouch, to PS3
Recent Changes: * Fixed--Although Realplayer 14.0 is installed, RM files can not be decoded. From now on, even if there is no Realplayer in your PC or laptop, the RM files can be decoded.
* Fixed--The bug related to the language of user account. For example, if you create a Chinese user account in an Englis
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime, Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7