AimOne RM Converter([url removed]) let you easily convert RM video file to AVI,to MPEG,to MP4, to VCD/SVCD/DVD,to FLV, to 3GP and to WMV/ASF files.
Convert RM video to all popular formats. RM batch conversion is surely supported. With a super simple control panel, anyone can use AimOne RM Converter without a tutorial. AimOne RM Converter's adjustable panel provides you more useful functions, including add watermark, subtitle to your output video. A mini video clip selector is attached to the RM converter. Four ways of frame size adjustment are provided-Crop, Stretch, Preserve aspect ratio and Customize. With AimOne RM Converter, convert your RM video professionally.
Functions & Features:
* Convert RM video to all popular formats, like RM to AVI, RM to MPEG,RM to MP4,RM to WMV,RM to 3GP,RM to FLV(flash), RM to VCD/SVCD/DVD, RM to iPod MP4, RM to PSP MP4.
* Convert RM video to play on iPod, iPhone, iTouch, PSP, PS3, and other digital multimedia devices.
* RM converter output video/audio settings can be fully customized.
* Output video/audio format settings all can be configured.
* With a mini video cutter attached to the preview player. You can convert a certain video clip.
* Add watermark with RM Converter. Watermark image supports any format image, even animated GIF.
* Add subtitle with RM Converter. Subtitle file supports .srt, .idx, .sub, .ssa, etc. file.
* RM Converter supports flip video image.
* RM Converter supports 4 methods of Frame Size adjustment- Crop, Stretch, Preserve aspect ratio and Customize.
* Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003
* Microsoft Windows 7/Vista
Related Searches: RM converter, convert RM, RM to AVI, RM to MPEG, RM to DVD, RM to 3GP, RM to iPod, RM to PSP, RM to MP4, RM to FLV, RM to VCD, RM to SVCD, video converter
Recent Changes: * From now on, even if there is no Realplayer in your PC or laptop, the RM files can be decoded.
* Fixed--The bug related to the language of user account in an English OS.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime, Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7