Aunsoft MKV Converter is a fantastic MKV tool for you to convert all MKV files to AVI, DVD, MPEG, MP4, WMV etc for playing on iPad, Xbox Xbmc, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, HTPC, HTC phone, etc, as well as editing MKV in Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Pinnacle Studio, etc or burning to DVD with Nero, ImgBurn, Windows DVD Maker, etc. You will get the best quality and never worry about out of sync.
Moreover, Aunsoft MKV Converter also can let you take snapshot of each MKV file, split/cut a big MKV video to two or more parts, merge multiple MKV files or several clipped MKV segments into one, add watermark to MKV file, adjust MKV video volume to hear clearly, replace MKV original audio and more.
Compared with other products, it has the powerful functions as follows:
1. Aunsoft MKV Converter combines a top MKV Converter, MKV Player, MKV Splitter, MKV Joiner, MKV Editor into only one.
2. Convert MKV DTS to AC3 and keep 5.1 channels with this great Mac MKV DTS to AC3 Converter.
3. Converted MKV files to iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Nexus one, Blackberry, Wii, Zune, DVD player, HTPC, HTC phone, WD TV, Xbox XBMC and so on.
4. Have option to select video size, bitrate, NTSC/PAL, frame rate, audio codec, sample rate etc.
5. You can capture freeze frame pictures when preview the MKV videos and save these images to your PC hard drive for creating title slides or sending to friends.
6. MKV Converter allows you to cut and split a large MKV file into two or more parts for burning DVD or sending through email. You only need to set the exact time or just drag the slider bar to split MKV file without losing quality.
7. You can crop the MKV video to get your favorite displaying area and cut off black edges of the video freely.
8. MKV Converter supports multithreading and batch conversion; convert multiple files on your PC at super high speed.
Related Searches: mkv files converter, MKV player, split MKV file, convert MKV files, convert MKV to AVI, MKV to iPad, MKV to Xbox 360
Recent Changes: 1. Added Motorola Droid (X) H.264 Video (*.mp4) as output format for Droid X users, the maximum resolution is up to 854*480. 2. Rectified output format Motorola Droid (X) MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4) by changing the maximum resolution to 800*480.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 256MB Memory (512MB recommended)