jQuery modal dialogs can now be added to your menus with minimal effort!
* Rich/powerful interface!
* Display information when visitors click on page elements of your choice or even on page load!
* Use simple text, HTML code, images, videos, flash or whole pages as the content of your jQuery Modal Windows.
* Customize the style of your Modal Windows through CSS.
* Use multiple Modal Windows on the same page.
* Show dynamic content (database-driven/programmable) through AJAX techniques.
* Use page elements to define the content of your Modal Windows easily within the page.
* Open/close your Modal Windows using a variety of opening/closing effects.
* Add a Header/Footer to your Modal Windows for extra information.
* Use ready-made examples pre-installed in the software.
* Create single-sheet Modal Windows (all content on a single slide) or multi-sheet (multiple content on separate slides, for SlideShow, Image Gallery, Product Presentation, etc.).
* Use a variety of Navigation Bars on multi-sheet Modal Windows. Use CSS & dedicated properties to customize the appearance of "First", "Previous", "Next", "Last" buttons, text label, sheet numbers, background of the bar, mouse over effects, etc.
* Set a Modal Window to open automatically on page load.
To create modal windows compatible with the Addin you should use a licensed "Likno Web Modal Windows Builder" installation (separate product).
AllWebMenus v5.2.792 or above is required for using the Addin.
Recent Changes: - Fully customize the appearance of the Navigation Bar of your jQuery Modal Windows: the "First", "Previous", "Play/Pause", "Next", "Last" buttons, the text label, sheet numbers, background, mouse over effects, transitions and more!
- Set the modal window to open automatically when the page loads.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: IE6 or above (for the Preview Pane)