The BallStream LIVE SCOREBOARD CONTROL has been specially designed to cater for needs of all cue sport enthusiasts, by providing a range of functionality from recording personal performance statistics to scoreboard displays for a live audience. Also included are all the tools needed for managing tournaments, pennant ladders and sending news bulletins to players by email.
- Record and compare player performance
- Provide live scoreboard displays at a tournament
- Schedule match play times
- Record results and manage rankings for tournament and pennant seasons
- Manage memberships and collate information about players and events
- Keep players up to date with info about forthcoming events and results
- Create 8, 16, 32, 64 and 128 player drawsheets with seeding
All sized monitors can be used and no adjustment is necessary as the scoreboard display will automatically detect the usable screen size and adjust size proportionally. All graphics for number and ball displays are high quality PNG images and of adequate size to look good even on the largest monitors which can be up to 4 metres wide.
Different ranking formulas can be applied to different events and new formulas can be added to cater for almost any variation of point assessment. The formula options should be self-explanatory. Holdover is the percentage retained of a previous year's points when starting a new year or season.
The BallStream Scoreboard Control is specially designed for use on personal computers. To use a scoreboard control on a Windows Server version we recommend using a different version of our scoreboard control that has been designed for online use.