A fast and easy tool for counting source code, blank and comment lines of software projects for many programming/script languages.
With this application you get a detailed report (as table and additionally as graphic) about the source code of your software project. It counts not only source code lines, but also blank, comment and even mixed lines (source code and comment in one line). Of course, also block comments are recognized if the chosen programming/script language supports them.
Although it is very easy to configure the program for further programming/script languages yourself, by default already many languages are included:
Features of Universal Code Lines Counter at a glance:
- Counting source code lines of many languages.
- Detailed report with number of source code, blank and comment lines.
- Also percentage of source code, blank and comment lines.
- With additional graphical report.
- Print and export (CSV and HTML) functionality.
- Integrated help system.
- Automatic program updates.
- Multilingual (at the moment English and German).
- Intuitive program interface.
- Free e-mail support in case of problems or questions.
- All updates for free.