Anasoft Helena is a productivity enhancing tool pack including Anasoft Autowork and Anasoft Scheduler. Autowork is a system level instruction engine, or you can call it an extended macro tool. You can use it to perform streams of user actions and system operations automatically and in a controllable way. Scheduler is a delicate scheduler, reminder and organizer. It can also be used to schedule the running of Autowork macros. These two tools can work together to help you complete tedious repetitive jobs in your work or life automatically and achieve goals you can't imagine without them.
Autowork - A system-level instruction engine
1) Its basic part is a macro recorder and player.
2) But in fact it's much more than that. It's an instruction engine by which you can perform streams of user actions and many system operations. You can edit your macro within a cozy but strong visual macro editing environment, you can add flexible repeat controls, can debug it, can integrate running of your macro with Windows Explorer, and can schedule your macro up to your imagination by the strong Anasoft Scheduler.
Scheduler - Super scheduler, reminder and organizer
1) Scheduler is a super and independent scheduler itself which can schedule Windows tasks daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, at specified days/dates, at logon on, count down or at repeating intervals.
2) It can also be used together with Autowork to schedule the running of Autowork macros.
3) It's also a convenient reminder and personal organizer.
Related Searches: repeat, repetitive, automate, automation, macro, key, keyboard, mouse, schedule, scheduling, productivity, utilities
Recent Changes: Autowork: Several minor updates on tip and status information.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional
Additional Requirements: Minimum 128 MB RAM