With Add-in Express for Office and VCL you can create powerful, fast and easy deployable plug-ins for all available Microsoft Office versions, including Office 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP) and Office 2000.
Add-in Express is completely based on the Rapid Application Development (RAD) paradigm which allows creating professional application-level Office plugins without coding their GUI. Also, Add-in Express provides your add-ins with version-neutrality, i.e. you write add-in code once and have it work transparently across Microsoft Office 2000 through 2010.
With visual designers of Add-in Express you can:
- Add your own or customizing existing toolbars, menus, sub-menus and pop-ups for Microsoft Office 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003 and 2007.
- Create new or customizing existing tabs for the Microsoft Office 2010 and 2007 Ribbon UI.
- Tune the Quick Access Toolbar and the Office Menu for Office 2007.
- Build the Backstage View for Office 2010.
- Develop custom task panes for Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 applications.
- Customize Microsoft Outlook windows with sub-panes and form regions.
- Create application-level keyboard shortcuts.
- Add Outlook option and property pages.
- Intercept any built-in controls.
- Program Smart Tag recognizers and their actions.
- Develop Microsoft Excel RTD servers and their topics.
Your extensions developed with Add-in Express will work on all end-user applications from the Microsoft Office family: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, MapPoint, Publisher, Access, FrontPage and InfoPath. Add-in Express is developed in Delphi and directly supports Delphi 5 - 2010, including the Architect, Enterprise and Professional Delphi editions.
For more information about Add-in Express for Office and VCL please visit: [url removed]
Related Searches: COM Add-in, Addins, Plugin, Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, Delphi, VCL, RTD, Smart Tag
Recent Changes: ADDED: Support for Microsoft Office 2010 32-bit;
Support for Load on demand add-ins;
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006 and 2007, 2009 and 2010