Turn your computer into an advanced reference quality instrument tuner.
- Works with almost any instrument.
- Short response time.
- Range of 9+ octaves.
- Precision of better than 0.1 Hz up to ~C8.
- Supports more than 30 different temperaments and scales; including historic tunings such as pythagorean, meantone, just, and well tempered tunings, traditional folk scales, stretched piano tunings, and of course also the modern equal temperament tuning.
- You can add your own custom scales and temperaments!
- Automatic and Manual note selection modes.
- Supports WASAPI, ASIO and DirectSound for low-latency audio.
- Reference tone option.
- Beat tone option - tune without looking at the computer screen.
- Easily readable tuning meter.
- Full screen mode option.
- Report dialog for creating a table of measurements (useful for instrument makers).
- Power save mode conserves battery power on laptops.
- Real-time spectrum analyzer graph option.
- Note hold time control - good for instruments that produce very short tones.
- Optional calibration of input noise level, microphone type and noise filtering.
- Optional MIDI I/O: Select notes from a keyboard (in manual mode).
- Optional MIDI I/O: Play the detected note on a synth.
- Optional MIDI I/O: MIDI Tuning Standard support.
- And more! Download it and check it out!
Related Searches: chromatia, tuner, instrument, chromatic, temperament, tune, pitch, tone, MIDI
Recent Changes: New v3.6: Added user requested options. Improved WASAPI exlusive mode support.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Sound card + Microphone