Password Dragon is a free, easy and secure password manager that works on Windows, Mac and Linux.
* First of all it's free. No strings attached. Password Manager does not contain any spyware or ad-ware.
* The application is very intutive, user friendly and easy to use.
* Files are encrypted with BlowfishJ algorithm. Remember only the master password.
* Works on Windows, Mac and Unix as this is written in Java. Can be launched directly from USB thumb drive.
* Organize all your userid,password,url and notes information in one file
* Store additional information using the 10 additional customizable attributes
* Data files are encrypted with BlowfishJ algorithm
* Command line extension. Ability to view records from the command line without launching GUI.
* Available in Multi Language.
* Built-in random flexible password generator
* Copy UserId and password to clipboard
* Password Strength indicator
* Data files are automatically backed up.
* Application Inactive timeout. i.e Lock the aplication if not used for x minutes
* File Locking Facility
* Unlimited records and data files
* Launch URL from the application
* Either Choose browser for URL launch or use system default browser.
* Records can be grouped using user defined categories. Very flexible category management.
* Import records from text file
* Export all/selected records to text,HTML and XML file
* Search records on all/specific columns
* Record sorting based on column names.
* Password can be masked in the main table and in the record view.
* Ability to specify the startup sort order and startup category
* Ability to choose the look and feel. (Kunststoff Look and Feel is the default.)
Related Searches: password manager, password generator, password management, password storage, manage passwords, password theft, anti-phishing, account, password, login, key, protected, encrypted, save passwords, memorize passwords, account logon tool, portable
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established