EMS Data Generator for InterBase/Firebird is an impressive tool for generating test data to InterBase/Firebird database tables with the possibility to save and edit scripts. The utility can help you to simulate the database production environment and allows you to populate several InterBase/Firebird database tables with test data simultaneously, define tables and fields for generating data, set value ranges, generate InterBase/Firebird char fields by mask, define lists of values manually or select them from SQL queries, set generation parameters for each field type and has many other features to generate InterBase/Firebird test data in a simple and direct way. Data Generator for InterBase/Firebird also provides a console application, which allows you to generate InterBase/Firebird test data in one-touch by using generation templates.
* Unicode support
* User-friendly wizard interface
* Ability to save and edit generated data in the SQL script without executing queries on the server
* Ability to select different types of data insertion for Firebird 2.1: through INSERT, UPDATE OR INSERT or MERGE
* Support of all data types including BIGINT in Firebird 1.5 and BOOLEAN in InterBase 7.0, support of fields of domain-based types
* Different generation types for each field including list and random generation, generation into two and more fields simultaneously
* Ability to use SQL query results as a list of values for data generation
* Ability to preview the generated data
* Automatic control over referential integrity for linked tables
* Ability to disable triggers of the generated tables during the generation process
* Ability to set NULL values for certain percent of cases
* Ability to save all generation parameters set on current wizard session into a configuration file
* Command-line utility to generate data using the template file
Related Searches: interbase data generation, firebird data generation, interbase data generator tool, firebird data generator tool, generate interbase test data, generate firebird test data, firebird test data generation tool
Recent Changes: Unicode support is implemented.
Added new options for data generation to SQL script.
Added options for generating the same data into several columns.
Added options for generating string data according to the sample text.
Data preview is implemented.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Pentium 166; 32 MB RAM; Possibility to connect to some local or remote InterBase/Firebird Server