Automatically converts DV tapes to a professioal-looking DVD with DV date-time stamp, menus, chapters, transitions. The program does automatically all that you always do manually. If you want to capture your DV footage, make a professional-looking movie, burn your movie to a professional-looking DVD with menus and display the DV date-time stamp, you must love Exsate VideoExpress that will do all the jobs automatically. Key features:
1. DV capture:
- automatically captures a given interval (4 modes);
- DV date-time stamp detection;
- capture to a single or multiple files.
2. Automatically makes your movie professional-looking:
- displays the DV date-time stamps;
- optically recognizes clips and inserts the best suitable transition;
- automatically corrects corrupted data;
- automatically adds intro and final clips to the captured footage;
- allows automatically resize all the clips to fit a total maximum given duration;
- professional-looking DVD with menus;
- automatically finds the best position and inserts DVD chapters;
- supports all general formats: MPEG1, MPEG2, DivX, AVI, ASF, WMV.
4. Works in background to let you run other programs.
5. Shutdown the PC after finished.
6. Easy to use user interface in a wizard mode.
7. Full customization of automatic tasks.
Related Searches: capture, dvd, dvc, svcd, vcd, mpeg, mpeg2, mpeg4, divx, video, avi, mpg, minidv, movie, recompress, compress, encoder, tool, software, date, time, stamp
Recent Changes: Bug fix release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: CPU 2000 MHz; 512Mb RAM; Windows XP; DirectX 9.0; Windows Media 9.5; IEEE-1394 (FireWare)