wodWebServer.NET is an .NET Component that implements server side of HTTP and HTTPS protocols (HTTPServer). It's main purpose is to serve HTML pages, GIF/JPG/PNG images, documents, and other resources that are accessible through Browser clients (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape etc..) It is robust, easy to use, fast, and can be used in all .NET environments. It serves both static pages, as well as dynamically created ones. You can run your existing ASPX/ASP.NET pages just with wodWebServer.NET, no need for 3rd party web server, such as IIS.
wodWebServer.NET runs through Request/Response objects - whatever client sends is parsed and stored to Request object. When you're ready to deliver response, you just need to populate Response object - such as Body property, StatusCode, and that's it. If you're fast and can do it from within RequestDone event, then you don't even have to call any Send methods - it's delivered automaticaly.
* support for HTTP and HTTPS protocols
* complete information on connected users - get their originating IP address, originating port, total connected time...
* Choose either Automatic content delivery (sit back and enjoy) or manual - in which case you define virtually everything that is sent
* ASP.NET dynamic page support by running your executables directly from wodWebServer
* Parsing of query variables, posted data, form-uploaded data for easy access
* Can be used as standalone, or together with other WEB server (such as Apache, IIS...) by running on another port
Just by setting Secure property to True, wodWebServer.NET becomes completely secured server. You can provide your own certificates, or generate new ones for temporary use, it's all the same for wodWebServer.NET
Related Searches: Server, NET, WEB, HTTP, HTTPS, dll, object, .NET, security, component
Recent Changes: 1.3.4 March 14, 2011
* Fix of serious error when directory home parent could be accessed
1.3.3 March 2, 2011
* Fix in wodWebServer's freeze after many pages have been returned
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Operating System: Windows, NET Framework 2.0